Mental Health Europe – Home
“Mental Health and Migration in Europe:
Supporting refugees, migrants and asylum seekers’ mental health”
Tuesday 10th October 2017 | 11:00-13:00 |
European Parliament, Brussels | Room 6Q1 |
* The event will be kindly co-hosted by MEP Deirdre Clune (Ireland, EPP) and MEP Miriam Dalli (S&D, Malta)
Mental Health Europe is pleased to invite you to celebrate World Mental Health Day 2017 in the European Parliament to discuss mental health and migration.
Speakers will include:
– Santino Severoni, Coordinator, Public Health and Migration, World Health Organization (WHO)
– Adriano Silvestri, Head of Sector Asylum, Migration and Borders, European Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA)
– Nigel Henderson & Maria Nyman, Mental Health Europe (MHE)
– Guglielmo Schinina, Head, Mental Health, Psychosocial Response, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
And more experts from Human Rights Watch, Médecins du Monde…
Discussions will address:
– Mental Health and Psychosocial Support for Refugees as a public health issue
– The case for investing in refugees’ mental health
Migration, mental health and the European situation
– Reality and Experiences from the ground
– Training personnel on the ground
Agenda HERE: http://bit.ly/2sV9wL6
Registration HERE: http://bit.ly/2shVbVQ
More info at: info[a]mhe-sme.org
Places are limited, so please register as soon as possible.
We hope to see you there!